I want a girl who would shove ice-cream in my face. Who will wrestle with me. Who shows me off to her friends. Who treats me with respect. Who will call me at 4 in the morning and tell me she can’t stop thinking about me. Who sings to me; even if she can’t. Who could break my heart, but wouldn’t even dream of it.
He is now resting. He is now at peace. Our nation hast lost its greatest son. Our people have lost its father.
I sincerely hope you go fuck yourself
It’s like drowning but you just won’t fucking die.
I PROMISE you I do NOT need someone to be happy
But it also gets very old being alone.
The girl who can….
- Hold my hand in the car while driving…
- Sing to me even though she thinks she sucks (even if she does, I’ll love every second of it because its her voice)
- Send cute texts
- Call me randomly
- Be there for me when I’m going through something
- Be there for me when I’m freaking the fuck out for no apparent reason
- Be there for me when I’m angry about something and comfort me
I don’t need someone to be happy. But having someone to share life with is something that every single person in this world deserves. Someone who makes us look forward to tomorrow. Not someone who we necessary live for, but someone who we wouldn’t mind dying for.